Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 92, Checking In

I am no longer writing down every item I eat. I no longer have to because I now know the calorie counts of foods I consume. This experience has taught me a new discipline for what I put in my body.

For the past four days I have stayed between 1,100 and 1,500 calories a day. I ordered a cheese pizza for the family Saturday night and limited myself to one piece, it's all I wanted (350 cals). We had lunch out yesterday and I ordered a cheeseburger and ate it with little guilt. Fries came with it but I ate ONE. I have no taste for such fried foods.

The gym is a daily grind, that will never change.

I'll check back here when the urge hits me. I will definitely be posting weight loss totals when I hit significant goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment