Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Carry On

Not logging meals is liberating. The daily log was good, it taught me calorie counts for most foods I encounter. It's easy now to quickly calculate what is about to go on  my plate and into my gut.

I've cut down on the protein shakes, I'm trying to determine if I have an allergy to Muscle Milk or whey protein. I hope not. The only for sure food reactions I have are to shrimp and strawberries. Raspberries and other berries are fine.

Calorie ingestion averages between 1,200 and 1,600 with fruit daily as well as meat protein in the form of chicken and turkey.

The gym is my friend, I visit there daily.

Weight loss is happening. I'm down another pound or so in the passed week.

My eating regimen is not a diet, this is the way I will live and eat the rest of my time on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment