Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dec. 21, Day 71

Scale shock, three pounds were absent from the bathroom scale this morning. As it stands I have lost 29 pounds from the top.

5:30 Protein shake (Muscle Milk Light 8.25oz) 20g protein, 3g carbs 150 calories.
6:00 Egg white/spinach/turkey sausage mix = 200 calories.
10:30 Turkey Chorizo soup from Monday night, 200 calories.
3:30 One link of Turkey Sausage 150 calories.
6:00 Spaghetti w/whole wheat pasta/Turkey Italian Sausage tomato sauce, side of asparagus. 700 calories.
9:00 1/2 peanut butter sandwich, 250 calories.

1,650 calories consumed and little off for the short workout = 1,600 calories net today.

*Today I sensed old habits creeping back in. Yesterday my son said if we eat pasta of any kind it has to be whole wheat. In my desire to make a dish he would eat I made spaghetti and ate an entire bowl. I'm not saying a bowl of pasta is banned for life from my diet but during this weight loss phase it is on the do not eat list.

I noted days ago the challenge of cooking for family. The solution is to make food available but only cook meals that I can eat without guilt or that fit into my regimen. I'm just easing out of a plateau and I've worked too hard to allow myself to slip.


No comments:

Post a Comment