Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Nov 8

Yesterday I got positive feedback on my weight from family. Then at dinner my wife in passing said it looks like I'm getting more muscular. Yay! I do work hard at the gym and feedback is the only way to know if the effort is paying off. My dad gave me four stuffed chilies yesterday, they are not technically on my food plan because of the cheese but I'll consume the final two today. This is a special treat. 150 calories each does not sound like a lot but such treats add up quickly and go against the end of day total.
I had Cecelia take a picture of me without a shirt on this morning, one that can be use for comparison over time. All the recent compliments are nice but the reality is I am a true fat ass. I cannot afford to get lured into a false sense that I'm suddenly studly.
My workout today was a solid 1/2 hour of weight circuit hitting most of the large muscle groups. Good workout by my standards.
I visited the gym for a second workout this afternoon. Plenty of energy and I felt accomplished afterwards.

5:30 am Protein drink 100 calories.
7:45 am two stuffed chilies, smaller but still a combined 300 calories.
Noon - Turkey roll. w/ flat bread/turkey/lettuce/humus. 225 calories.
3:30 pm Protein drink, 110 calories, 10 edamame crackers, 40 calories.
5:30 pm Big green salad. Butter lettuce, cucumber, avocado, carrots, onion and 2 oz Turkey breast. 3 tbsp vinaigrette (40 cals per tbsp). 300 calories max.
8:00 pm 15 edamame crackers x's 4 calories each = 60 calories 1/2 cup Quacker Oats Squares 100 calories, 12 oz Russian River Brewing Company, Pliney The Elder beer 150 calories.

1,365 calories consumed, (even with the beer) minus 250 burned working out today = 1,115 calorie intake for the day!!

Dr Weil's Anti Inflammatory Food Pyramid chart.

Here is an image of my Brother Frank's dinner this evening. Awesome Frank! Stuffed bell peppers with rice and ground turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment