Monday, November 7, 2011

11-7-2011 Monday

Daily note; I consumed 1,200 calories yesterday and I was not hungry at all during the day and I did not wake up hungry. Today I'm off to the market for fresh food that includes salad fixings, chicken, peanut butter and vegetable soup broth. After a day off from the gym I'm anxious to get back on the machines. If I have a stellar week I will consider stepping on the scale. Here's to a successful week to everyone trying to undo the chains of fat attached to their bodies.

Today's workout was a mix. I pushed weights and worked on abs and some cardio on the inverted bike spinner. I have limited use of my legs (knees) and cannot use an elliptical, ride a bike or run on a treadmill. Since aerobic exercise is difficult for me so I try to get anaerobic benefit from weight training. This is not optimum but I am making due with what I have.

Today's food intake.

4:30 am Protein drink, EAS chocolate fudge 11 fl oz, 110 calories.
8:30 am Leftover Soup. 300 calories.
11:30 pm 3 -4 ounces Broiled chicken. 200 calories.
3:30 pm One breaded chile relleno w/ cheese (small) 150 calories max.
This is from my Father's kitchen with special recipe and I could not resist even though cheese is verboten at the moment. Thanks for the treat dad.
5:30 pm Chicken soup from scratch Probably 250 calories maximum. Plus one more chile! 150 calories, est.
8:00 pm I will have 20 edamame crackers at 4 calories each. 80 calories.

I am closing out early tonight. The time change had me awake at 4:00 am and I will hit the sack early tonight.

Today's total calories 1,250 calories less 200 in the workout = 1,050 calories net for the day!



2 comments:

  1. You are seriously kicking butt!! Keep up the good work. You are inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Frank. this entire blogging effort may be a little narcissistic but it is holding me to my plan. The two payoffs are seeing the fat come off my body and compliments like yours here and Kate's comment last night on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete