Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Nov 4


5:45 Protein shake 150 calories.
9:00 am English muffin, 125 calories, 3 oz sausage, 285 calories, 1/2 scrambled egg, 40 calories.

*Pork sausage is clearly a mistake for any smart meal plan. This was a mistake that will not be duplicated. Had I substituted an equal amount of ham it would have cut the fat and calorie totals.

12:30 pm Soup with salmon and chicken and vegetables. 300 calories.
5:30 pm Green salad w. butter lettuce, carrots, onion, avocado, cucumber and low calorie vinaigrette + 1 Turkey meatball. 375 calories total.
8:00 pm to be cont....

I visited family today and received zero feedback on weight loss. I can see it but no one else can, very disheartening. The lack of feedback overall means I was so hideous when I started this challenge that it will take a lot more work and determination to get it to show.


No comments:

Post a Comment