Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday Nov 5

5:45 am Protein Drink, EAS "AdvantEdge carb control, 11 fl oz. 100 calories. 17g protein. This protein drink packs a little less protein than Muscle Milk Light 8.25 carton but has fewer calories and tastes a little better
8:30 am Breakfast burrito, 270 calories.
1:00 pm Chicken breast sandwich w/chips and 1/3 beer. I calculated the entire meal close to 700 calories. I was having lunch with my son Mark and the day was a treat in general. Still, I only ate about 1/2 of the potato chips and only a few real sips of the beer. Mark shared a couple of bites of his calzone.
6:30 pm Serving of Chicken and Rice Soup (Healthy Choice. 220 calories. I added 6 ounces of broiled salmon and that comes in at 300 calories.

I am at 1,520 calories and I still intend to add a 100 calorie tablespoon of peanut butter. I did work out this am at the gym and put in some hard work. I might have burned 200 calories.

This would leave a net intake today of 1,420 calories.

Two months ago this would have been a 2,500 calorie day considering I spent the day travelling.

Mark if you see this I had a fun day today. Thank you for being a good son!


No comments:

Post a Comment