Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 50. 11/29/11

Constant reaffirmation is required. The goal is to fit into size 38 jeans comfortably, to look good in the mirror and to not be embarrassed by my physical form. Today I get back on schedule. One hour at the gym is the goal for today. The calorie target is 1,400 concentrating on low sodium, minimal carbs, fluids and plenty of protein.

5:15 Protein shake 320 calories. ( drank the 17 oz size Muscle Milk shake this am) 34g protein
10:00 3 egg whites, baby portobello mushrooms, fresh spinach in a saute pan. 200 calories.
12:30 Leftover meatball soup. Truly low cal 150 calories max for an entire bowl.
3:00 Protein bar 190 calories.
5:30 Veggie burger with whole grain bun with awesome veggies and a green salad. 450 calories.
8:30 Fruit bowl, 100 calories.




1,410 calories consumed - 200 burned at the gym = 1,210 net calories for the day!

The workout today consisted of moving constantly from machine to machine with a little cardio for 45 minutes.

*I shopped at Whole Foods today. I like the store even though their food is severely overpriced. I view the store as a treat since I started this calorie control program. Today I found myself shopping for more healthy choices as in organic produce and meat alternatives like veggie burgers.
Tonight dinner will be from choices made at W.F. this afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment