Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 51 Weight Report!

To do list
1. Go to gym.

5:00 Protein drink (Muscle Milk light) 150 calories, one teaspoon of peanut butter 50 calories, cup of decaf.
10:30 One can of Healthy Choice Chicken and Rice Soup, 220 calories.
1:00 Protein bar 190 calories.
6:00 Chicken sandwich on whole grain bread with tomato, onion, lettuce, avocado and mushrooms 300 calories.
8:30 Bowl for fruit, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries 120 calories.

1,130 calories - 200 burned working out = 930 net calories today (not enough)

*Weight Report -- I went to see my doctor today and according to her scale I have lost 22 pounds since June. Specifically I have lost 12 pounds since mid October. I can attribute that last 12 pounds to this calorie reduction plan. This is on the low end of my 8 to 12 pounds a month goal but I am within the target range. If I can average dropping 9 pounds per month I will reach my intermediate range goal of 50 pounds (from the top) by the end of February!!

Blog visitor info - Below is a map indicating where my traffic is coming from. For some reason 1/2 of my traffic is coming from Russia. It's been this way from the first day. Perhaps they are bots, I don't know but I appreciate the interest no matter. As for the USA traffic I think my brother Frank is responsible for most of that traffic. Thanks Frank. The purpose of the blog is for me to have a spot to record my calorie intake. Making it public keeps me honest.




2 comments: