Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Nov 6

Daily note: No workout today, I needed to give the muscles a day off. I have pretty much changed over my protein shake choice to the EAS product. It tastes better, has more ounces per serving and 1/3 less calories per serving. I am pretty proud of the soup I made for dinner. I took a picture of the finished product and posted it below. Feeling pretty good with tons of energy and happy with the changes I see in my body!

6:00 am Protein drink. Muscle Milk 150 calories
8:30 am One medium corn tortilla, 3 egg whites 150 calories total.
12:30 pm Healthy Choice Beef Strips Portobella 280 calories.
4:30 pm Trader Joe's Edamame Crackers 10 crackers = 40 calories One tablespoon Peanut Butter 100 calories.
6:00 pm Turkey Meatball Soup 390 calories!


8:00 pm Tablespoon Peanut Butter 100 Calories.

1,210 calories today, great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment