Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday

6:00 am Muscle Milk Light 8.25 oz 150 calories
9:00 am 6 oz of broiled salmon, 225 calories.
1:00 pm 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 300 calories
3:00 pm 1/2 peach, 30 calories.
5:30 pm Salad pictured below. I am pinning 480 calories on the ingredients that included 3 ounces of chicken and 200 calories on the dressing.


8:30 pm One banana 50 calories.

1,420 calories ingested - 250 exercising =  1,170 total calories (net) today.

Daily note; I was not hungry all day but I ate anyway. I had plenty of energy during my workout. It was a light workout and afterwards I visited a nearby gym to compare the facilities. The other gym is superior. It has four times the amount of machines and a huge pool, spa pool and sauna. They will even match the price I pay at my current gym, $29 for single, $39 for Cecelia and me. Adding the kids (Mathew anyway) would be another $10 a month.

Salad for dinner tonight. Since I'm eating salad nearly every night I'm shopping up to 4 times a week. Today I was in the produce dept. and never ventured beyond the produce section.

Cheese and bread are pretty much out and I buy my canned soups at Costco. I buy my salmon and chicken at Costco as well. The local grocery store is becoming more of a produce mart than anything.

This morning Cecelia and I compared and critiqued each other on where the weight is coming off. Mine is (slowly) dissipating equally from all fronts. I was hoping it would leave the stomach first. My wife Cecelia is dropping inches from the stomach and hips. I have yet to get a "wow" comment from anyone which validates how out of control I was/am.

There is no question vanity is a high percentage of the reason for the all the effort expressed above.

*My brother Frank made this incredible dinner for his family tonight. This is a true food role model meal. Thanks for the contribution Frank!


2 comments:

  1. You're welcome Mike. I think you have made a great decision in following Dan and Loreen's model (and modifying it a bit) for losing weight. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on the poor man's option, no counselor, no advice or pep talks. Just a lone wolf, me against the fat...

    ReplyDelete