Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Oct 24


I'm looking forward to the gym today, full workout planned......

6:00 am Muscle Milk Light 8.25 fl oz. 150 cals.
9:00 am  Small burrito, one egg, 1/2 oz cheese, 1/2 oz sausage 300 cals.
1:00 pm Trader Joe's Garlic/Noodle Soup 240 calories Added 4 oz chicken breast to soup 180 cals.

*I am up to 800 calories on the day and I honestly feel like I have not eaten a thing. Just goes to show how hard is is to eat fewer calories day to day.
3:00 pm I had some humus and a few whole wheat crackers 150 cals.
5:30 pm Broiled salmon 8 oz. 300 cals. Green salad w/dressing 250 cals.
8:00 pm 1 tsp peanut butter 150 cals.

1,650 calories today. I worked hard at the gym and likely burned off 300 calories = Net 1,350 calories for the day

I am tempted to check the scale but I don't want to until I am sure the scale gives me the results I believe I earned. A negative result would cripple my resolve. It's better not to have the scale kill off my effort.

*I saw many relatives over the weekend. Many of my relatives, my peers have let themselves go while some have lost weight and are losing weight. Very few have an ideal weight. The elderly relatives are the true weight control role models. The overwhelming majority of relatives I saw over the weekend over the age of 70 were within their goal weight.
If I plan to make it to 70 I need to follow their lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment