Thursday, October 20, 2011

Friday Oct 21

Travelling to SoCal for two days. I know what to do and will not let the road separate me from my journey to a lower weight.

* Started the day with 2 corn tortillas, 3 egg whites mixed with spinach and onion. 1 tbsp sour cream. Less than 300 calories total and I could not finish it. My stomach has become accustomed to less food, Yeah!!

I am seeing results in the mirror too. This is beginning to pay off.

Game plan for the rest of the day. Plain hamburger at a fast food outlet on the road, 300 calorie target. Dinner is out with family and I will stick with some kind of chicken and salad. The only one of our group at the restaurant not on some kind of "diet" is our son Matt, lol!

Almonds for snack on the road and later in the hotel.

Saturday, minimal restrictions but I plan to stay close to the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment