Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Oct 28

Daily note; Watch sodium intake, drink more water, emphasize protein. I'll be preparing ground turkey chorizo and meatballs from the 6 pound pack I bought at Costco yesterday. I made my own (whole wheat) crouton filler for the meatballs. Cecelia and I have come up with a great recipe for turkey meatballs.

* Looks like I will be sidetracked today, heading up to Berkeley to see our youngest for lunch. Full food report at 6:00 pm.

Update; Today could have been a disaster for the eating plan. Instead I did pretty well for eating out all three meals.
Log below-->

5:30 Muscle Milk Light 150 calories, Home
9:00am McDonald's small breakfast burrito 270 calories. Merced
12:30 pm Tortilla soup w, chicken breast some tortilla chips. 450 calories. Berkeley
5:30 pm 8 ounce grilled chicken breast (280) 4 oz mashed potatoes (150), garden salad w/ vinaigrette dressing (180) broccoli (50)  total for dinner 660 calories. Fresno, Tahoe Joe's Steakhouse
7:00 pm 8 ounces IPA beer 150 calories....... Home on couch!

1,680 total calories today. A victory all considered.


No comments:

Post a Comment