Thursday, December 15, 2011

Stupid Scale

This is exactly why I did not step on a scale for the first 7 weeks of this new eating regimen. The scale in my bathroom refuses to budge. If I did not know what I am doing is right and WILL WORK over time I would toss this entire weight reduction project out the window.

Depending on the day I have lost between 26 and 28 pounds over the 66 days since I have been logging calories and eating smarter. Once I pass this hump the downtrend will continue.

5:30 Protein shake (Muscle Milk Light 8.25 oz) 20g protein, 2g carbs 150 calories, One egg white 1/2 oz ham/mushrooms/spinach 100 calories.
9:00 Small portion, 1/2 cup Oatmeal Square cereal w/low fat milk/bluberries and blackberries. 150 calories.
Noon Medium bowl of soup from last evening. 200 calories.
3:00 Protein bar 190 calories. (790)
6:00 Big Salad! Butter Lettuce/Avocado/carrots/onion/cucumber/mushrooms/blueberries/Non fat dressing 300 calories.
8:30 1/2 peanut butter sandwich 290 calories (2 tablespoons peanut butter/one piece of bread)

1,380 calories consumed minus 200 burned in workout = 1,180 net calories on the day!!

The best thing about this new food regimen is that in addition to some weight loss I am eating more vegetables and fruit. Last night Cecelia mentioned I need more whole grains in my diet. She is right, now I have to search for a whole grain bread to fit into the schedule.

*Solid workout today 40 minutes of non stop movement between light weights, abs and speed bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment