Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 64

Started the morning as usual with a protein shake and then I made Cecelia's breakfast of egg whites, diced ham and some onion. Fresh spinach would have made it perfect but I am out. I had a few bites. We have plenty of fruit in the fridge and my son Mathew wants to go to Subway for lunch. I may work out twice today. Good day ahead!

Nutrition goals for the day, eat fruit, hydrate, watch sodium and carbs. Target 1,500 (smart) calories.

5:00 Protein shake 150 calories.
6:00 Small amount (few bites) of egg white/ham/onion dish, 75 calories.
9:30 One cup of fresh blueberries. 50 calories.
11:30 1/2 veggie burger on whole wheat toast w/avacado/onion/lettuce/basil leaf/tomato 200 calories.
3:00  The other half of the veggie burger 200 calories.
6:00 I am preparing an amazing soup.....and it was amazing. Turkey Chorizo (home made) carrots/mushrooms/diced jalepenos/yellow squash/asparagus/fresh basil/spinach/fideo pasta/garlic powder/pepper/paprika/juice of one lemon. 350 calories.
8:30 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries, one tablespoon peanut butter. 150 calories total. One beer! 300 calories.


Two workouts today. 10 am and 1 pm 1/2 hour each session. Combined weights and cardio.

1,470 calories taken in less 200 in combined workouts = 1,270 net calories on the day! It was a good day!
*I drank the beer because I was deficient in calories on the day at under 1,200. Yep, this diet is so awesome I am forced to drink beer to get needed calories. Ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment