Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 63, Plateau

I am at a plateau. Ordinarily I would be upset with this stagnation but I have a better understanding of this phenomenon now than I had in the past. This will pass as my body adjusts to losing weight.

I'm frankly more upset that I have sent this blog address to friends and family that are overweight, some to the extreme, THAT WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT and according to my blog stats I can see they have not even bothered to click the damn link!!!!

This is upsetting on two fronts. First as friends they could care less about my effort and that is fine but what this says about their own weight loss ambitions is they are not really serious. The point of making this project public was not only to make myself accountable to me but to help inspire some of the MANY people I know personally that are fat. I had hoped to and still do hope to pull in and help overweight people that I know and anyone I do not know.

We all do better when we have help to go through life altering trials like correcting morbid obesity.

Thank you Frank and Stacee for your feedback and readership. You two are in good shape to begin with but others I am trying to reach will not even follow a link.

And bless my Father's heart, he has begun to drink Muscle Milk in the mornings and I know he is doing it to get my Mom to try it. He's funny, he pours it into a mug and heats it. I cannot imagine!!

Moving along.

5:00 Protein shake (Premiere Protein) 11.0z 160 calories. 30g protein.
8:30 Bean burrito 370 calories. 13g protein, 56g carbs, 970mg sodium. I used to believe the regular bean burrito from Taco Bell was okay but 56 grams of carbs is an unacceptable figure. Sodium is well off the charts as well.
10:30 1/2 veggie burger on whole wheat w/tomato/lettuce/onion/avocado. 200 calories.
2:30 Other half 200 calories. (930)
6:30 Turkey Chorizo soup, 225 calories.
8:30 Fruit bowl, all the berries 150 calories. Tablespoon peanut butter 100 calories.

1,400 calories consumed minus 150 calories burned in my mid day weight and ab workout = 1,250 calories net on the day.




2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for the inspiration. I made the turkey meatballs again today. Stacee is making a turkey vegetable soup tonight. Perfect for a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Frank. Awesome on the meatballs. Funny how now soup does not even taste right unless there are a few bobbing in the bowl.

    ReplyDelete