Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 53, Moving Right Along

One of my new realities is the need to shop more often now that I'm eating more salads and fruit. Today I'll fight the Christmas Costco crowds for my mushrooms, butter lettuce, avocados, berries and pineapple.

The best news of the day is my wife Cecelia has lost 8 pounds since I started this program. She eats basically what I eat because I cook for her. Her lunches vary slightly from mine but are in the 300 to 500 calorie category. When I don't cook her breakfast the eats oatmeal. I am very proud of her.

6:00 2 egg whites, spinach, a sprinkle of goat cheese crumbles and a serving of mixed fruit. 180 calories.
9:30 Muscle Milk Light 8.25 oz 150 calories.
11:00 Starving. Emergency food stop at Taco Bell where I had a bean burrito, 325 calories.
2:30 3 ounces of premium turkey breast wrapped in butter lettuce. 1/2 cup fresh blueberries. 150 calories.
5:30 Turkey meatball soup w/mushrooms and spinach. 300 calories.
8:30 Bowl of Fruit! blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries. 150 calories. One tbsp peanut butter 70 calories.

1,320 calories consumed today! No bonus points for working out today, I went to the gym but after 15 minutes I left. Back to full workout tomorrow.

Pictured is the breakfast I made for Cecelia, with the whole wheat tortilla her meal came to 270 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment