Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Oct 17

I am starting to see food as a necessary evil instead of something to look forward to. For me this is a good sign, for now.  When I see what I know is a "bad" food I demonize it and set it aside in my mind. If I can only put 1,500 calories per day in my my body they are going to be beneficial calories. The end goal is weight loss, to look good and to live longer. Food cannot be allowed to interfere with either goal.

7:00 am Muscle Milk Light 8.25 oz 150 cals
10:00 am small egg/cheese/sausage burrito from MacDonalds 270 Calories
1:30 pm In-N-Out plain hamburger w/onion 310 calories
5:00 pm Healthy Choice Chicken and Rice Soup  w/ 3 oz chicken breast added. 320 calories, Small garden salad, 300 calories.
9:00 pm 1 tblsp crunchy peanut butter 150 calories.

1,500 calories eaten today, burned 200 calories.

Workout--
25 minutes circuit. 5 machines x three sets of 30 light weight. I probably burned 200 calories.  Honestly I got bored and I was hungry.
After the burger I am at around 740 calories for the day. I can go for my salad tonight with 4 oz. chicken breast for dinner.

To be cont....

No comments:

Post a Comment