Thursday, December 29, 2011

More Energy

Maybe because I'm dragging less weight around or because I'm eating healthier foods or maybe getting stronger with my work at the gym but I have more energy now than I've had in a couple of decades. No matter what I'm doing I just keep going. When my 45 minutes at the gym is up I'm barely tired. I hope this sticks.

5:30 Protein shake. (Muscle Milk Light) 150 calories.
8:45 1/2 Peanut butter sandwich 250 calories.
11:30 hamburger, no cheese or sauce 300 calories.
3:00 one cup of Special K cereal in a bowl, no milk 100 calories.
6:00 Dinner out at Macaroni Grill with the family. I intended to have a salad but instead I had a flatbread pizza of mushroom and goat cheese. I had a little bread before the meal. I speculated the total calories for the meal at 1,100 calories. The menu said the "pizza" was 850 calories and though I gave away 1/3 of the meal I made up for it by eating the bread.
8:30 1/2 cup raspberries 40 calories.

1,940 calories consumed today with no gym. This is the most calories I have consumed in one day in almost 80 days. I needed a break from the gym and I needed a relaxed day from worry about calories. Still at 1,900 calories I come in under the 2,400 lost in daily routine by a 55 year old male.




No comments:

Post a Comment