Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Just because it is Christmas day it does not come with an eating hall pass.

This morning I made potatoes, turkey sausage and egg whites.

Fried potatoes are a calorie land mine. The family likes them so I cooked some this morning, even ate some.

8:00 Hash brown potatoes, small portion, one cup 150 calories. 2 egg whites 60 calories, two turkey sausage patties 160 calories. Total rounded up to 400 calories.
1:00 Two one oz turkey meatballs 100 calories.
3:00 We had our traditional Christmas day meal where everyone in the family picks their favorite comfort food. Mine was baked and green salad, also on the table was macaroni and cheese, Asian dumplings, tomales and fruit salad. I had a little of everything and I am placing a quick count of 900 calories on the meal between all the items I tasted.
7:00 Almonds, 3 ounces. 70 calories, a couple of chips and dip. 40 calories.

1,650 calories consumed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment