Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 82, Last Day of 2011

It's been almost 3 months since I began documenting everything put into my body. I'd like to see the weight come off faster but because it is coming off slowly there's a better chance it will stay off. The single biggest difference in my diet now is the multiple meals per day. I'm rarely hungry because I eat every 3 hours. As long the right kind of foods are at hand the diet is fool proof. Turkey is a huge part in my new life of eating. Red meat is not. Cream, butter, cakes, white flour and sugar is out. They were never a big part of my diet but now I regard such food as poison. Exercise is a requirement, even if it is only a quick trip to the gym to stretch or lift light weights.
I've lost close to 30 pounds and there is another 30 to go. I'm excited to continue the challenge towards better health and fitness into the new year.

6:00 Protein shake 150 calories.
9:00 1/2 turkey sandwich on whole grain bread, 180 calories.
12:45 Medium size bowl of Chicken meatball and vegetable soup. 250 calories.
4:00 Dinner out at Red Lobster. I did well enough but this establishment offers nothing for the diet conscious. I ordered a pizza off the appetizer menu and ate about 1/3 of that. I had a green salad w/vinaigrette and ate some of the fried clams and scallops from Mathew's plate. I probably ended up eating around 900 calories of the slop in total.
9:00 A beer and some popcorn..... 380 calories, or so...

1,860 calories - 150 for the workout = 1,710 calories net.

*Light workout between 6:30 and 7:15 this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment