Tuesday, December 6, 2011

28 Pounds Gone Forever

Yesterday I weighed myself on the gym's pro-grade scale and even though I was partially dressed the scale reported back that I have lost a total of 28 pounds from my highest point.  Yah!!!!  It is success that energizes my effort and these results juice my batteries.

Double workout today. The first one was light weights, abs and some (modified) cardio. Back at 1:00pm for a more detailed weight workout. Trying to get 300 cal burn today.

5:30 Protein shake 110 calories. 2 Egg whites mixed with 2 ounces of turkey chorizo, fresh spinach and mushrooms, 170 calories.
9:00 One tablespoon of peanut butter. 90calories.
Noon Leftover Turkey chorizo soup, One bowl, 150 calories.

*A bit of a conundrum that I've only experienced a couple of times in my life. I am not hungry, I have tons of energy but I need to eat more calories to maintain the pace of weight loss. I'm barely over 500 calories today after the mid day meal. It will be hard to get to 1,500 calories today

3:30 1/2 peanut butter sandwich, one slice wheat bread, 2 tablespoons peanut butter. 290 calories.
6:00 Green salad, butter lettuce, cucumbers, mushrooms, green onion, asparagus, carrots, blueberries and lean turkey breast (3 oz) Low cal vinaigrette 300 calories + 80 calories of an appetizer Cecelia dug out of the freezer. (1190)
9:00 10 edamame cracker @4 calories each = 40 calories + 6 oz beer 100 calories. (My weekly beer) Bowl of fruit 100 calories.

Dinner

1,430 calories consumed today - 300 with the double workout = 1,130 net calories on the day!



1 comment: