Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

I am letting my guard down some today somewhat. I plan to eat turkey, a little ham, potatoes, stuffing with gravy and salad. I might have a few bites of pie. This is one day I year I eat a piece of pie. My gym is not open today so that is out but I need this two day break for my muscles to rest.  The gym was open, I got in a little (modified) cardio and worked a couple of muscle groups. I saved the larger muscle groups for tomorrow. I guess I'm addicted to the gym.

*Yesterday when I dressed for my trip to Berkeley I threw on my favorite t-shirt. There are two with the same Yosemite design in the house, mine is an XXL and the other an XL which belongs to one of the boys. I put on the shirt and thought it wasn't hanging very loose but it felt fine and looked okay in the mirror. When I got home I asked Cecelia to check the label and found it was the XL!
This is a huge indicator that the weight is coming off. I have not worn a size XL shirt for years and whenever I try them on I feel like a sausage. Not anymore.

6:00 Protein shake 110 calories.
7:30 Jimmy Dean turkey sausage, egg white muffin breakfast sausage. I threw out the cheese, 210 calories.
10:30 Mushroom/spinach/egg dish 150 calories, fruit mix 100 calories.
3:00 2 ounces turkey, one ounce (or less) stuffing, 1/2 ounce mashed potatoes, no gravy, 3 ounces ham, green salad, 3 bits of apple pie. 550 calories of which 150 was salad dressing. It's a blessing the restaurant my sister chose was serving cold slop. It was unappetizing but I got to taste a little of Thanksgiving among other family members.
7:30 Two tablespoons peanut butter, one piece of whole wheat bread. 300 calories.

1,420 calories eaten today - 100 burned in my workout this am = 1,320 calories net today.

No comments:

Post a Comment